- … the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day … wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever (Jude 1:6, 13, KJV).
- And Lamech [Lemek] lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son: And he called his name Noah … (Genesis 5:28-29, KJV)
- These are the names of the Æsir’s steeds: Sleipnir is best … he has eight feet (The Prose Edda).
- … whose height was three thousand ells, who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants [Nephiylim] turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood … (The Book of Enoch 7:2-6)
- Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch (Genesis 6:14, KJV).
- … for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth … But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground (Genesis 2:5-6, KJV).
- The name of the first is Pison … And the name of the second river is Gihon [Giykhon] … And the name of the third river is Hiddekel [Khidehkel] … And the fourth river is Euphrates [Perath] (Genesis 2:11-14, KJV).
- So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden [Aden] Cherubims [Keruvym], and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life (Genesis 3:24, KJV).
- And a river went out of Eden [Aden] to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads (Genesis 2:10, KJV).
- And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:9, KJV).
- … the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened (Genesis 7:11, KJV).
- And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man (Genesis 7:21, KJV).