The wait is over! Incarnation: Wandering Stars Volume One is now available for the Kindle on Amazon.
Since the ages before time was measured, the angelic races have existed. Unseen by our eyes, they move through creation, shaping our world, sustaining our existence, and battling demonic hordes. But the war is changing; the battle lines are expanding into new frontiers and the next epoch is emerging.
Seven hundred years after the first humans were exiled from their home, their descendants have pushed eastward into a prehistoric wilderness. In a land shrouded by mist and superstition, primitive tribes struggle to establish new civilizations, unaware that their world is about to change forever.
Weary from unceasing conflict, Sariel—legendary warrior of the Myndarym—crosses into the Temporal Realm in search of the only one who can bring him peace. But he is not the first; others have already begun their inhabitation. As the dominance of their kingdom spreads, threatening to engulf all of humanity, Sariel finds himself standing between his own kind and the one he loves and must embrace the life he abandoned in order to secure her freedom.
In this riveting prequel to the Amazon bestselling Awakened series, Jason Tesar sets in motion a sweeping fantasy epic birthed at the very foundations of humanity when our prehistoric world collided with supernatural forces, spawning an age of mythological creatures and heroes.
If you'd like to know how you can help launch this book, here are a few ideas:
- Purchase the book: higher sales improve the book's Amazon ranking, which increases its visibility to potential readers
- Read the book: it's the only way to know whether or not you would recommend it
- Rate the book (1 to 5 stars): higher ratings also increase the ranking and visibility
- Write a review: a recommendation from another person can be a powerful; it tells potential readers what they can REALLY expect from the book
- Tell others about it (Facebook, Goodreads, email, blog, etc.): in this digital age, "word-of-mouth" is still one the most effective ways to get the word out. If you enjoy the book and think others might also, please let someone know.
Many thanks to all the readers who have been so encouraging throughout this writing and publishing process. It has been fun to bring you along for the journey. Please keep the comments coming (through email, on this blog, Facebook, Goodreads, and Twitter)! I'll be interested to know what you think of this new installment of the larger saga.