Now that The Awakened is out, there are a few people I’d like to acknowledge for their involvement in getting my first novel ready for prime time:
- Matt Gaw: for your help editing when my manuscript was in its crudest form. You’ve championed this book from the beginning.
- Cindy Tesar: for your help editing, proofreading, and frequent encouragement.
- Chris Walters: for your critique, your wisdom, and help with editing.
- Marcia Fry: for your help editing and proofreading. I wish I was able to give you more time; your input was tremendously valuable.
- Michael Pollard: for saving my butt on generating the digital files for my printer. I, literally, couldn’t have done it without you.
- Carly Tesar: for your editing, proofreading, willingness to read it over and over, and your general awesomeness.
Thank you all!